Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lists

People who KNOW me understand that I need order in my life. Call it “type A”, if you must, but, I have made some very important lists in my lifetime.

1. Party lists – I can not think of one party that I didn’t make multiple lists for; this category sometimes warrants sub-lists. I’m sure you get the idea, so many things to do, so little time.

2. Kid care lists – these are probably the most important lists! How else would my parents know that my boys require food and water during the day???

3. Gary to do lists – This might out rank the Kid care lists for most important! I know for a fact that Gary would not know what to do around the house if I didn’t write it on a piece of paper. Go ahead, ask him.

4. 25 random facts about me list – Don’t tell me you already knew I hold my stomach when driving over train tracks.

5. Doctor lists – These are the lists of random diseases that I ask my Doctor about when I have any similar symptoms; I couldn’t possibly have the COMMON cold.

6. Work lists – Don’t get me started….If I don’t keep a list the business would surely fall to pieces.

7. Travel lists – someone needs to keep track of where we are going and what we have done.

8. Famous people I am allowed to sleep with if given the opportunity – this list has been around since my teenage years; there have been many re-writes.

9. Present lists – Who gets what from whom; keeps our December running smoothly.

10. My shit list – The most famous list of all.

Happy Listing!

No comments:

Post a Comment