Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Crossing the Line

I thought since my husband just had a BIG birthday I should write a little something to commemorate the day.

People always ask me, "How do you put up with this guy"?!? We all know Gary to be a jokester, a prankster, a guy who crosses over the line more times than I care to count. What's even funnier than Gary crossing over the line is when he gets someone else to take the leap with him; John Toohey you know what I am talking about. I love that he makes people laugh, especially ME!

I put up with this guy because:

Gary never fills up his drink without asking if anyone else would like a drink. He ends every phone call, to me, with I love you. When I say I am going to change(my clothes) he says,"Don't change, always stay the same". He calls me on his way home from work and asks if he can get me anything, and isn't mad if the answer is YES. On the weekends, Gary makes breakfast for the boys and has it waiting for them when they wake up. When we have dinner with family he always gets up and clears the table. He finds humor in everything; movies are just funnier when you watch them with Gary. I love that he always enters a room with a smile.

Most importantly: I put up with this guy because he puts up with ME!

I love you Gary! Happy 40th Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. So true. Movies really are funnier with him, and when Gary isn't at a party it's just not the same. He has a contagious energy, and probably a few contagious diseases. (I can't let his head get too big.)

    ReplyDelete