Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Mother's Proud Moment



My boys are the light of my life. There are moments that I look at them with awe and think you have raised two intelligent, well-mannered, handsome young boys;

then, there are moments like today...

Daniel had a Doctors visit to discuss some issues he has been having.
The Doctor looks at his chart and says, "Daniel what grade are you in now?"
Daniel says, "4th".
The Doctor says, "My son is going to be in 4th grade next year, what can I tell him you do in 4th grade?
Daniel says, "stuff". (he is so descriptive!)
The Doctor says, "What kind of stuff do you do?" (The Dr is being very light hearted about his first answer, I am holding my breath)
Daniel says, "fun stuff". (The Doctor laughs it off, he is a good man)

This is the moment I am referring to:

The one where your gifted child comes across mentally challenged. Good thing he is so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment