Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MY, I-have-no-job-what-am-I-going-to-do-while-the-kids-are-at-camp, HAT.

I woke up this morning with a plan: find a job.

After I got the kids off to summer camp, I sat down at the computer and pulled up the usual suspects: Craigslist, Elance, and Monster. Nothing. Now what…

I checked my facebook page. Nothing. Now what…

Really!! NOW WHAT???

I picked myself up and found some laundry to do. It seems there is always laundry to be done!

10 minutes later…Ring Ring… “Hello”, “Hi Mom” (Hooray, I have something to do)

More laundry.

Clean bedroom. Call Friend. (I am a multi-tasker)

Call pharmacy for refill. Call Dr’s office to complain that my refill has not been authorized.

Make lunch. (Will this day ever end?)

I will spare you the details of the second half of my day.

It is now clear to me (crystal) that I am going to have to task out my day. All those BIG projects around the house that no one wants to do… ALL MINE!

I will, at the very least, have to pull out my PAINTERS HAT.

4 comments:

  1. Paint Danny's room Paint Zack's room Paint fence
    Go to beach No complaining you have all this great free time Read "sizzling sixteen" need I go on xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about you Scrapbook? Gosh I hope your still scrapbooking:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put your knitting hat on and come over here. The boys sort of run their own show these days and I sit around waiting for laundry to show up. I broke out the knitting needles last week. So far-made two beanies that are too big. Well...maybe you don't want to come over here. :o/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you kidding me right now??? Come stay at my house for a week and then you won't be wondering what to do. You'll just be enjoying the peace and quiet in your house.
    Watch Lifetime All day!

    ReplyDelete