Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blogger Hat

I first got interested in blogging in 2009.

I tried my hand at a life drawing blog. I posted all of the artwork that I was creating in my college class; it was only open to invited viewers. (due to the subject matter) It had a short lived purpose; I am not interested in drawing naked people anymore.

Now, in 2010, I have started blogging about my life. It is a great creative outlet for my writing and allows me to update my friends and family with my day to day happenings.

Since I started, I have been reading random blogs on the internet. I have become inspired!

Did you know that you can make money blogging? Companies will actually pay you money to review their products and blog about it. Awesome!

Did you also know that you can win blogging awards? It’s true! Some of the blogs I have been reading were nominated and/or won blogging awards! I WANT THAT! Sure, I like to be creative, blah, blah, blah. Get me that 1st place ribbon to pin on my blog, now we are talking fulfillment!

After doing a lot of research I have decided to give my blog a purpose. I am keeping it a secret for now, until I am ready to unveil my re-purposed and re-designed site.

I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new found creative outlet! Please join me at the next Orange Crush Blogging Meet up. Some really uber cool talented folks.

    I am so thrilled you are a follow blogger.

    Write on sista.

    ReplyDelete