Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Review

Hi, I haven't abandoned my post...my hard drive crashed and it has taken me a couple of weeks to get back up and running. I finally have almost everything restored; minus itunes and a couple of pictures.

Our summer is almost over. 2 more weeks until school starts. I'm not ready, I'm still in relaxation mode. I don't want to think about school supplies, new clothes, backpacks, new schedules. How long can I prolong the inevitable?

So, let's recap the last month, just so I don't have to think about 2 weeks from now. I won't bore you with all of the details of our truly relaxing summer vacation, but here are a few of my favorite pics from August:


Naughty girl


Catching some rays


Zack & Spencer riding the waves


Enjoying the view


Good friends; just hanging out


Ice cream at the Angels game

I love summer fun. I am going to have to cram more fun into the next 2 weeks. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I remember those ice cream sundae hats at the Angels games. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pray that you recover everything on your hard drive otherwise it's a great luck. Only a piece of advice to you. Backup what you restored online cuz this havoc is common. I personally use www.safecopybackup.com for data storage. am so happy with it. if you like they have 3GB free trial which never expires.

    ReplyDelete